Post-op diet plan… am I doing it right?
Bariatric Surgery in Tijuana Mexico – Long Term WLS
…What comes after my post-op 4 phase diet plan?
A lot of people who go under bariatric surgery to lose weight, but once they finish their post-op meal plan they don’t know what comes next or what to eat or how they can continue their new lifestyle. It’s hard to change a lifestyle but it’s never impossible, the secret here is DETERMINATION and also eating healthy and a little bit of exercise! Many times we start stalling on our weight loss progress at first it’s normal this can happen for a short period of time, what we need to do or check is:
- What am I eating?
- How am I eating?
- Am I doing enough exercise?
- Am I eating at the right time?
- Calorie intake
These are just a few examples on what can keep you for reaching your weight loss goals. Remember that you just went through a procedure that helps you lose weight in a much faster rate, but it comes with some changes in your lifestyle.
Here are some good life changing recommendations:
- After the first month of the surgery continue with nice long walks (30-40 mins.)
- Make sure to know how much calories your meals have and also check how those calories a
- Distributed within the macros (Protein, Carbohydrates and Lipid or Fat.)
- Mix colors on what you are eating that way it looks more appetizing and you feel that you
- are eating because you have to, more likely because you want to.
- Its recommended to eat at least 5 o 6 times per day. (Small meals)
- Add multi-vitamins and keep hydrating.
- Always have a positive mind.
If you have any question or doubt related with bariatric surgery in Tijuana Mexico, please contact us!
We are glad to assist you.