Dr. Jorge Maytorena
Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Tijuana Mexico
Jorge Maytorena, M.D. – Bariatric and Trauma Surgeon
Dr. Jorge Maytorena is a certified bariatric surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico; specialized on bariatric procedures like Gastric Sleeve Surgery, Gastric Bypass, Mini-Gastric Bypass, Duodenal Switch, SADI-S, and Revision Surgery. With over 14 years of experience he offers the best weight-loss program in Tijuana, Mexico. Through his trajectory, Dr. Maytorena has helped over 6,500 patients to improve their quality of life and health.
Dr. Jorge Maytorena is a well-known and highly recommended bariatric surgeon in Tijuana Mexico, he has performed over 6,500 successful bariatric procedures, becoming one of the leading surgeons in his field. His bedside manners and professional approach has earned the trust and appreciation of the patients, offering the best weight loss results and medical care in Tijuana Mexico.
Dr. Jorge Maytorena’s weight loss surgery patients loose between 85 to 95% of their excess weight due to his outstanding technique and his proven bariatric program. Dr. Maytorena’s interaction with his patient after surgery is very important and part of their overall weight loss journey success. Social media presence and constant communication is an essential part of his program where questions and concerns are always addressed.
- Dr. Maytorena graduated from the UABC Faculty Medicine at Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.
- Internship at IMSS Specialty Hospital #30, Mexicali, B.C., Mexico.
- Social Service at Hospital General Mexicali
- Four Years Residence by UNAM for General Surgery at the General Hospital at Hermosillo, Sonora.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Training in the Mexican Society of Endoscopic Surgery at Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy Training at the College of Metabolic and Obesity Surgery.
- Fellowship in Gastric Banding by Inamed Lap Band.
- Allergan, (Inamed) Certified Surgeon.
- Trauma Surgeon (3yrs. at Tijuana Red Cross)
- Gastric Bypass and Metabolic Surgery Fellowship in the San Camilo Hospital at Sao Paulo, Brazil with Dr. Ricardo Cohen’s team.
- Member of the College of General Surgeons at Mexicali, B.C.
- Speaks Spanish and English
- General Practice License #3703026.
- General Surgery License #4943231.
- Gastric Sleeve.
- Gastric Sleeve SADI-S
- Gastric Bypass.
- Mini-Gastric Bypass.
- Revision Surgeries to Conversion.