Bariatric Surgery in Tijuana Mexico – Long Term WLS/VSG
Bariatric Surgery in Mexico?
Bariatric surgery is the most effective procedure to lose weight, and it may be the best option to treat patients with several diseases related or caused by morbid-obesity. This surgery cause weight loss by restricting the amount of food the stomach can hold with a gastric band or through removal of a portion of the stomach, causing malabsorption of nutrients, or by a combination of both gastric restriction and malabsorption. Our bariatric surgeries are performed using minimally invasive techniques (laparoscopic surgery).
Bariatric surgery produces significant long-term weight loss (65-85% excess weight loss) and favorable changes in gut hormones that reduce appetite and enhance satiety.
Mexico Bariatric Surgery for obesity and related diseases:
Bariatric surgery has been shown to help improve and resolved many obesity-related conditions; high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep apnea, asthma, type 2 diabetes and many more… This surgery may act as an effective tool to provide the patient long term weight results and improve the patient’s quality of health.
It also helps to improve physical functions such as mobility, self-esteem, social interactions, and sexual function. Psychological diseases such depression and anxiety are significantly reduced after bariatric surgery…
What to expect after weight loss surgery?
- Expected weight loss the first month after bariatric surgery is from 20 to 30 pounds. After the first month you can expect 8 to 12 pounds per month, of all guidelines are follow…
- As your body size increases, longevity decreases! Bariatric surgery can resolve potentially fatal co-morbid conditions…
- Weight loss results may vary, you need to keep in mind that greater results need greater commitment, you’ll need to change your life habits to healthier ones to keep losing weight and maintain your weight. Bariatric surgery is a procedure that will help you reach your weight loss goals and introduce you to a healthier lifestyle.
- Studies showed that 89% of the patients maintained their weight loss results after 10 years of weight loss surgery.
- You can lose up to 90 percent of your body mass after weight loss surgery.
- The maximum weight loss occurs in the first 10 months after surgery.
- This is a body and mind transformation, so you need to be aware that you will not only see positive changes in your body, you’ll be experiencing greater and positive attitude changes and lifestyle habits.
Our team! Weight loss surgery in Tijuana Mexico / Bariatric Surgery.
Long Term VSG/WLS is one of the most recognized bariatric programs in Tijuana Mexico, Dr. Maytorena and his team has helped hundreds of overweight patients to resolve or improve their health issues and begin with their new lives… Dr. Maytorena has performed over 5,000 weight loss surgeries using the safest and most effective techniques in the bariatric field, focused to provide the best care and results to all of his patients.
Dr. Jorge Maytorena has over 10 years of experience on the weight loss procedures, before that, he was a trauma surgeon in the Red Cross, meaning he is certified and prepared to deal with extreme circumstances that may arise during any surgery. An excellent surgeon and a great human being, Dr. Maytorena is the best weight loss surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico.
Long Term VSG/WLS specializes in several laparoscopic procedures, our team is certified to treat patients who have undergone faulty or failed weight loss surgeries in other surgical centers or facilities…
Long Term WLS/VSG Patients
Going through weight loss surgery is a very important decision, the best way to reassure our patients that we are not going to fool them or promise them something that is not going to result as they expected, is sharing other patients experiences and results…
Success from bariatric surgery comes from setting real and proper expectation, making a decision to change your everyday life habits and sticking to that decision. Results may vary, keep in mind that weight loss surgery is not magic, is a tool that will get your weight down and introduce you to a healthier lifestyle; healthier eating habits, it will become easier to exercise, stay on your feet for longer, enjoy many physical activities and continuing to lose more and more weight…
We feel very proud of all our patients that are experiencing a real weight loss results, and mostly important, long term weight loss. Let us brag about our patient’s achievements and show you off their amazing progress through the weight loss journey!
Click here: Before and After Pictures
Bariatric Procedures offered and Standard Prices in Long Term VSG Tijuana Mexico
Our team offers a wide variety of advanced and certified weight loss surgeries; these procedures are completely customized to fulfill every patient needs…
Gastric Sleeve surgery with our Leading Surgeon Dr. Maytorena is $3,949 Dlls.
- Gastric bypass surgery – $4599 Dlls.
- Mini and Full Gastric Bypass $4,599 Dlls.
- Revision Surgery – Starting at $4599 Dlls.
If you’re interested in weight loss surgery, the first step you should realize is applying for surgery in our web page and fill all the information that is required to provide you a personalized treatment. Our team will answer/contact you for weight loss surgery approval, after evaluating all your information, it usually takes less than 24 hrs…