Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico price $3,499 USD
Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy in Tijuana Mexico – Long Term Results Guaranteed
Feel free to call and learn more about VSG in Tijuana Mexico with Dr. Maytorena
Long Term WLS specializes on bariatric procedures, with a professional and qualified team of doctors and bariatric surgeons, we provide outstanding and long-lasting weight loss results to our patients. Our leading surgeon Dr. Jorge Maytorena has performed over 5,000 succesful bariatric procedures, becoming the best option for weight loss surgery in Tijuana Mexico.
Our team is a very skillful and knowledgeable, here are some of the bariatric procedures we offer:
- Gastric Sleeve
- Gastric Bypass
- Mini Gastric Bypass
- Duodenal Switch
- Gastric Sleeve (SADI)
- Revision Surgery (Sleeve to Sleeve, Lap Band to Sleeve, Sleeve to Gastric Bypass, Sleeve to Duodenal Switch, Gastric Bypass to Gastric Bypass)
How to choose the right surgeon…
Going through bariatric surgery it’s a life changing decision, a successful weight loss surgery will make you feel more like yourself and give you greater confidence for years to come. On the other hand, ending up in the hands of an inexperienced bariatric surgeon increases your chances of having poor results which leads to additional costs, time, and health complications…
It’s very important to do a research about the Surgeon’s Credentials Before Making a Decision, it’s also crucial to check their patients reviews and results.
With Dr. Maytorena and Dr. Ary Zarate you will be able to find truthful and transparent information about their certifications, skills, customer service and more important, their patients weight loss results. In Long Term WLS / VSG you will find you the best bariatric surgeons in Tijuana Mexico, we focus on giving the best medical experience to our patients; with bedside manners, warm and caring treat, we will provide you a life changing result!
Our weight loss surgeons!
- Dr. Jorge Maytorena is the leading weight loss surgeon of the Long Term WLS / VSG team, his experience and technique have placed him on the spotlight as one of the best bariatric surgeons of Tijuana Mexico. With over 10 years of experience he has performed over 5,000 surgeries with high levels of satisfaction and outstanding results of his patients. Dr. Maytorena is also a trauma surgeon, he is prepared and certified to treat traumatic injuries along with any “emergency” situations, trauma surgeons are trained to attend any surgical critical care; resuscitating, stabilizing, evaluating and managing the patient…
- Dr. Ary Zarate, certified and talented weight loss surgeon in Tijuana Mexico, offering bariatric surgeries to national and foreign patients for a very affordable price… Dr. Ary Zarate has achieved several qualification’s and certifications from many medical schools around Mexico, his professionalism and constant preparation along with the increasing recommendation of the patients is what mainly influenced to be part of the Long Term WLS. Dr. Ary Zarate personalized care and dedication to every one of this patients are one of his best attributes as a doctor and surgeon, obtaining the constant recommendation and preference of his weight loss patients…
All-inclusive bariatric surgery…
Because we care about you, Long Term WLS offers you a “All-inclusive bariatric surgery service”; we take care of all the logistics that includes travel from your home to Tijuana Mexico for a bariatric surgery:
- Ground transportation to and from Facilitiess to the San Diego International Airport
- 3 day, 2 Night stay at Facilities (Companion Stay not included)
- Necessary local transportation
- All pre-op testing and exams
- All related surgical costs (surgeon’s fees, anesthesia, equipment, recovery house, and nursing care)
- Meals included for patient
- Extra fee for medical prescription ($150 Dlls)
Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
Sleeve gastrectomy is a restrictive bariatric surgery, the main objective of this procedures is to significantly reduce the capacity of the stomach (80% to 85%), which will lead to a significant reduction in amount of food consumed along with long-term weight control. Gastric Sleeve Surgery it also helps to reduce and potentially solve a wide list of obesity-related health issues such diabetes 2, high blood pressure, fatty liver, sleep apnea, hypertension, etc.
Laparoscopic technique is a less invasive procedure where multiple and very small incisions are made in the abdominal wall to accommodate a small video camera and surgical instruments, allowing the surgeon to view the procedure on a separate video monitor. During this procedure, the surgeon creates a small, sleeve-shaped stomach. It is larger than the stomach pouch created during Roux-en-Y bypass-and is about the size of a banana.
Sleeve Gastrectomy/Vertical Gastrectomy
- Newer surgical option for carefully selected patients
- Long term outcome data beyond five years has not been reported
- Perioperative risk appears low, even in high risk patients
- 80% to 85% of the stomach is removed
- Recommended long term vitamin and mineral supplementation
- Does not require the implantation of a foreign device
- Documented weight loss as high as 89% of excess body weight
- Not reversible, but can be converted to a Gastric Bypass