Weight Loss Surgery in Tijuana Mexico with Bariatric Surgeon Dr. Jorge Maytorena
Jorge Maytorena, M.D. – General, Gastrointestinal, Bariatric and Trauma Surgeon
Dr. Jorge Maytorena is a certified bariatric surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico; specialized on bariatric procedures like Gastric Band Surgery, Gastric Sleeve Surgery, Gastric Bypass, Mini-Gastric Bypass, Duodenal Switch, SADI-S, and Revision Surgeries to Conversion. With over 10 years of experience he offers the best weight-loss results in Tijuana, Mexico. Through his trajectory, Dr. Maytorena has helped thousands of patients to improve their quality of life and health.
Dr. Jorge Maytorena is a well-known and highly recommended bariatric surgeon in the Tijuana – San Diego region, he has performed over 5,000 successful bariatric procedures, becoming one of the leading surgeons in his field. His bedside manners and professional approach has earned the trust and appreciation of the patients, offering the best weight loss results and medical care in Tijuana Mexico.
QUALIFICATIONS, ACCREDITATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Dr. Maytorena graduated from the UABC Faculty Medicine at Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.
- Internship at IMSS Specialty Hospital #30, Mexicali, B.C., Mexico.
- Social Service at Hospital General Mexicali
- Four Years Residence by UNAM for General Surgery at the General Hospital at Hermosillo, Sonora.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Training in the Mexican Society of Endoscopic Surgery at Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy Training at the College of Metabolic and Obesity Surgery.
- Fellowship in Gastric Banding by Inamed Lap Band.
- Allergan, (Inamed) Certified Surgeon.
- Trauma Surgeon (3yrs. at Tijuana Red Cross)
- Gastric Bypass and Metabolic Surgery Fellowship in the San Camilo Hospital at Sao Paulo, Brazil with Dr. Ricardo Cohen’s team.
- Member of the College of General Surgeons at Mexicali, B.C.
- Speaks Spanish and English
- General Practice License #3703026.
- General Surgery License #4943231.
- Gastric Band.
- Gastric Sleeve.
- Gastric Bypass.
- Mini-Gastric Bypass.
- Gastric Plication.
- Revision Surgeries to Conversion.