Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Victor J. Sanchez
Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Tijuana Mexico
Dr. Victor Sanchez is a Certified Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgeon; his bedside manners, constant education and outstanding results have made him a very recommended plastic surgeon in the Tijuana – San Diego region. Dr. Victor Sanchez is the Leading Plastic Surgeon at Oasis of Hope Hospital, a well-known and respected hospital in our state with over 50 years of experience providing top medical services.
Dr. Victor Sanchez specializes on body contouring procedures, breast enhancement, body implants and post-bariatric patients. With a clean record of professionalism and quality, Dr. Victor Sanchez is a young talent that assures pleasant results and healthy recovery to his patients.
- 2001-2007 BACHELORS DEGREE IN MEDICINE
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara.
- 2009-2013 SPECIALTY IN GENERAL, DIGESTIVE AND ENDOCRINE SURGERY
Northeast National Medical Center, UMAE 25, IMSS. Monterrey, N.L.
- 2013-2016 SPECIALTY IN PLASTIC AESTHETIC, AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Valentín Gómez Farías Regional Hospital, ISSSTE. Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- 2008 – 2009 San Luis Rey Hospital. Tijuana, B.C.
First contact doctor at the hospital’s Emergency Room.
- 2009 – 2010 No.6 General Zone Hospital, IMSS, Ciudad Madero, Tamaulipas.
Worked in general and digestive surgery department, specializing in diagnosis and management of disease of the gastrointestinal tract and the emergency surgical patient, with main focus in pre-surgical management of the healthy and non-healthy patient, post-surgical management of the healthy and non-healthy patient, and management of the critical post-surgical patient.
- 2010 – 2013 Northeast National Medical Center, High Specialty Medical Unit No.25. Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.
Worked in general and digestive surgery department specializing in pre, trans and post-surgical management of all types of patients from healthy to the critically ill, with main focus in digestive and endocrine surgery, performing open and laparoscopic surgery of bariatric nature (gastric bypass, gastric sleeve), endocrine, elective digestive procedures and most importantly emergency surgery in trauma patients, gun wounds to abdomen and chest and closed or penetrating trauma to the abdomen.
- 2013 – 2016 Valentín Gómez Farías Regional Hospital, ISSSTE. Guadalajara, Jalisco.
Worked in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery with main focus on body contouring, where he had the opportunity to perform over 1500 aesthetic procedures and learn from some of the worlds most renowned plastic surgeons both national and international.
- 2016 – 2017 Centro Medico Puerta de Hierro. Guadalajara, Jalisco
Private practice in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery with main focus on body contouring, aesthetics and post-bariatric patients.
- 2013 Tercer Foro Regional “Actualidades en el manejo de las lesiones de mano”, Aguascalientes, 2014
- 2015 XLVI National Meeting of the Mexican Association for Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Puerto Vallarta.
- 2015 Short fellowship in Body Contouring with national expert Dr. Eduardo Gongora
- 2015 Short Fellowship in Body Contouring with international expert Dr. Raul Gonzalez
- 2016 XLVII National Meeting of the Mexican Association for Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Veracruz.
Spanish and English: Fluid, both written and spoken.
Before and After