Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Victor J. Sanchez
Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Tijuana Mexico
Dr. Victor Sanchez is a Certified Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgeon; his bedside manners, constant education and outstanding results have made him a very recommended plastic surgeon in the Tijuana – San Diego region. Dr. Victor Sanchez is the Leading Plastic Surgeon at Oasis of Hope Hospital, a well-known and respected hospital in our state with over 50 years of experience providing top medical services.
Dr. Victor Sanchez specializes on body contouring procedures, breast enhancement, body implants and post-bariatric patients. With a clean record of professionalism and quality, Dr. Victor Sanchez is a young talent that assures pleasant results and healthy recovery to his patients.
- 2001-2007 BACHELORS DEGREE IN MEDICINE
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara.
- 2009-2013 SPECIALTY IN GENERAL, DIGESTIVE AND ENDOCRINE SURGERY
Northeast National Medical Center, UMAE 25, IMSS. Monterrey, N.L.
- 2013-2016 SPECIALTY IN PLASTIC AESTHETIC, AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Valentín Gómez Farías Regional Hospital, ISSSTE. Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- 2008 – 2009 San Luis Rey Hospital. Tijuana, B.C.
First contact doctor at the hospital’s Emergency Room.
- 2009 – 2010 No.6 General Zone Hospital, IMSS, Ciudad Madero, Tamaulipas.
Worked in general and digestive surgery department, specializing in diagnosis and management of disease of the gastrointestinal tract and the emergency surgical patient, with main focus in pre-surgical management of the healthy and non-healthy patient, post-surgical management of the healthy and non-healthy patient, and management of the critical post-surgical patient.
- 2010 – 2013 Northeast National Medical Center, High Specialty Medical Unit No.25. Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.
Worked in general and digestive surgery department specializing in pre, trans and post-surgical management of all types of patients from healthy to the critically ill, with main focus in digestive and endocrine surgery, performing open and laparoscopic surgery of bariatric nature (gastric bypass, gastric sleeve), endocrine, elective digestive procedures and most importantly emergency surgery in trauma patients, gun wounds to abdomen and chest and closed or penetrating trauma to the abdomen.
- 2013 – 2016 Valentín Gómez Farías Regional Hospital, ISSSTE. Guadalajara, Jalisco.
Worked in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery with main focus on body contouring, where he had the opportunity to perform over 1500 aesthetic procedures and learn from some of the worlds most renowned plastic surgeons both national and international.
- 2016 – 2017 Centro Medico Puerta de Hierro. Guadalajara, Jalisco
Private practice in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery with main focus on body contouring, aesthetics and post-bariatric patients.
- 2013 Tercer Foro Regional “Actualidades en el manejo de las lesiones de mano”, Aguascalientes, 2014
- 2015 XLVI National Meeting of the Mexican Association for Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Puerto Vallarta.
- 2015 Short fellowship in Body Contouring with national expert Dr. Eduardo Gongora
- 2015 Short Fellowship in Body Contouring with international expert Dr. Raul Gonzalez
- 2016 XLVII National Meeting of the Mexican Association for Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Veracruz.
Spanish and English: Fluid, both written and spoken.
Before and After
Most popular procedures – Plastic surgeon Dr. Victor Sanchez in Tijuana Mexico
Plastic Surgery in Tijuana Mexico – Breast Procedures
- Breast augmentation with implants: Is a very popular surgical procedure to enhance the shape and size of a woman’s breast by placing an implant on each breast. Breast augmentation with implants can correct and reshape a reduction in breast volume after pregnancy, balance a difference in breast size or just increase more than one bra cup size.
- Mastopexy / Breast lift: Loose skin or sagginess on the breast can be caused by factors, such as major weight loss, age, loss of breast volume, and pregnancy. Mastopexy is a breast enhancement procedure performed to raise and reshape the “sagginess” of a woman’s breast. It creates a more “firm” and rejuvenating appearance of the breast by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. *No breast implants involved.
- Breast lift with implants: This procedure is the combination between breast lift and breast implants. The surgeon increases the size and firmness of the breast by lifting and removing the excess skin, reshaping the breast tissue, repositioning the nipple on the center of the breast and the insertion of breast implants (Proportional and tailored to the patient’s needs).
*Recommended for patients looking for firmness and volume after major weight loss and pregnancy.
Plastic Surgery in Tijuana Mexico – Body Procedures
- Abdominoplasty / Tummy tuck: Is a major surgical procedure performed to tighten the muscles of the abdomen wall; the surgeon removes the excess skin and fat from the middle and lower part of the abdomen providing a more flattering look of the protruding area of stomach.
* This procedure provides excellent results for patients with weakened abdominal muscles or excess skin. Recommended for patients who had a major weight loss or saggy tissue after pregnancy.
- Liposuction: Is a body reshaping procedure, popularly performed to contour and remove excess fat tissue creating a slimmer appearance on a certain area of the body. Liposuction can be performed in one or more areas at the same time, it can also be combined with other procedures such as the tummy tuck, thigh lift, arm lift, etc…
Liposuction basically removes the fat deposits using a cannula (a hollow tube) in regions of the body where fat is more likely to develop and persists in spite of a proper diet and exercise.
*Liposuction is not a substitute for weight reduction.
- Brazilian butt lift: This popular procedure is designed to reshape and enhance the buttocks. The whole procedure consists in removing and collecting fat by liposuction on different areas of a patient’s body to transfer the fat to the gluts area, reshaping and increasing the volume.
- Mommy makeover: This is the familiar term for a personalized set of plastic and cosmetic procedures designed to restore or improve a woman’s body, generally performed after pregnancy and major weight loss. Each patient has their her personal goals with mommy makeover, for example; correct sagging and restore volume to breasts, remove excess skin from the abdomen, improve breast symmetry, re-shape overall look of her figure, etc…
One of the most popular and complete combinations on “mommy makeover” includes breast lift with implants plus tummy tuck and Brazilian but lift.
- Brachioplasty / Arm lift: Is a plastic surgery procedure performed to remove the excess skin located on the arms, helping patients achieve a more firm and natural shape.
*Recommended for post bariatric surgery patients.
- Thigh lift: Is also an excess skin removal procedure designed to lift and tighten loose skin around the inner thighs. Loose skin on the inner thighs is commonly seen in those who had a major weight loss in a relative short period of time where no amount of exercise is able to “tone up” the appearance on that area. This plastic surgery procedure is usually combined with liposuction to remove any residual fat on the tight area.
*Recommended for post bariatric surgery patients.