Board Certified Plastic surgeon in Tijuana Mexico, Dr. Alberto Lara
Dr. Alberto Lara Jimenez is a certified Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgeon, his expertise and qualifications are guarantee of excellent results.
Plastic Surgeon Dr. Alberto Lara is strongly committed to provide safe, professional and satisfactory results. Dr. Alberto Lara has attended and participated in numerous congresses, meetings, courses and publications, related with plastic, reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery.
Dr. Lara specializes on body procedures for patients with excess skin, fat, and other tissues that linger after substantial weight loss. He is also very experienced and renowned for surgical procedures that improve visible signs of aging in the face and surgical placement of breast implants to increase fullness and projection of the breasts or to improve symmetry of the breasts.
Plastic Surgeon Dr. Alberto Lara – Highlights:
- Experienced in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
- Board certified Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon.
- Certified by the Interamerican Heart Foundation (Advanced Cardiac Life Support).
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (CMCPER).
Dr. Lara, Plastic Surgeon – Education and Certifications:
- University: “Autonomous University of Baja California.” Baja California, 1995-2000.
- Internship: “General Hospital no. 20″, Tijuana, Baja California. 2000-2001.”
- Social Service: “CSU Mariano Matamoros. Tijuana, Baja California. 2001-2002 “. Average grade: 8.79.
- Professional diploma: November 2001, option CENEVAL
- overall year of surgery residence: “Tijuana, Baja California, No.20 HGRZ IMSS. 2003-2004 ”
- 2nd & 3rd year of a general surgery residence: CMNN Hospital. # 1. March 2004-2006
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery residency: “Dr. Victorio Hospital of Traumatology Narvaez Source” IMSS Mexico City DF from 2006 to 2009.
- place award: Plastic and reconstructive surgery specialty residence: “Dr. Victorio Hospital of Traumatology Narvaez Source” IMSS Mexico City DF 2006-2009.
- Qualification: February 5, 2009 Research supported by the “FEDERAL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MEXICO”
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery professional ID. 5907354
- Certification by: “MEXICAN BOARD OF AESTHETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY RECONSTRUCTIONAL AC: NO. 1493
Before and after procedures – Dr. Alberto Lara: